- Typical use: up to 430 A (309 kVA) equipment for a three phase supply to a building or buildings. This enclosure has enough space to house a CT chamber.
- Option to supply CT metering, please enquire further.
- External dimensions: 1600 x 2307 x 800 (whd) including peaked roof (2025 mm high excluding roof).
- Two compartments ~750 x 2000 high.
- Multi-point locking system protected by padlock shroud.
- Detachable lifting brackets.
- 4003 grade stainless steel sheet – 2 mm thick.
- Colour can be specified by you (the price may vary for certain colours).
RMC 1600 Cabinet Dimensions
|No. of Doors|
|RMC 1600||1600||800||2000||1770 x 1502||Double|
Not the enclosure you are looking for?
For a similar sized enclosure with segregated bays and a similar backboard size of about 1770 x 1502, see the PS300 Enclosure below