Ritherdon originally worked on the “Gas Grate” with Transport for London, as an enclosure for both cable management and prevention of gas seepage into the base of a traffic signal cabinet. We have recently developed this concept into the Hinged Controller Base (HCB): a gas grate which opens right up to make feeding the cables into an external enclosure a much easier, faster and more comfortable job.
This cable management unit is suitable for any electrical enclosure where multiple (especially SWA) cables enter from below. The best way to be impressed by the features and benefits of this product is to call us and arrange a demonstration and for more technical information.
- Unrivalled access to underground cabling.
- Hinged opening system for comfortable and safe installation.
- Push-fit neoprene sealing avoids the need for fiddly grommets.
- Can be opened up with a fully-populated cabinet attached – with the optional jacking system.
- Supplied complete with heavy duty access chamber.
- Future-proof: additional cables can be added at any time.
- Provides a separation of civils and electrical work.
- Stainless steel fabrication for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Available for all popular signal controller cabinets and for any external electrical enclosure.
- Technical support from a respected UK manufacturer.
Download an Information Sheet from our Technical Information.