The Ritherdon feeder pillars are designed with an integral root and body and a detachable door. To ensure a long service life the complete unit is manufactured from 2.0 mm thick stainless steel and is available either in the natural stainless steel finish or with a powder coated finish.
Features and Benefits
- The stainless steel feeder pillar range from 150 to 460 mm wide
- Integral roots and lift-off doors
- High quality powder coated or natural finish as standard
Contact us for other sizes or to learn more about our quantity break discounts.
Access for cable ducting is provided through the lower front section of the pillar and duct apertures in the sides and back of the root. An earth cable is provided for bonding the door to the body, with two M6 studs complete with nuts and washers.
(Height x Width x Depth)
(Width x Height)
|R150 Feeder Pillar||900mm x 150mm x 150mm||130mm x 600mm|
|R300 Feeder Pillar||1060mm x 300mm x 150mm||280mm x 600mm|
|R460 Feeder Pillar||1060mm x 460mm x 230mm||440mm x 600mm|
As we manufacture our stainless steel enclosures ourselves, we can easily adapt our feeder pillar designs to whatever dimensions you need. Please give us a ring or drop us a line if you want to discuss custom sizes.
- Tri-key cam-lock (standard)
- Keyed Cam-lock available.
All pillars are supplied with a full-width external grade plywood backboard for the fitting of electrical termination equipment.
Alternative materials for the backboard can be included on request.
Colours available as standard
- Black: RAL 9005 Gloss Black
- Dark Green: BS 4800 14 C 40 Gloss Green
- Light Grey: BS 381C 631 Light Grey Gloss
- Dark Grey: BS 381C 632 Dark Grey Gloss
- Natural Stainless Steel Finish (304 and 316)
Please contact us to discuss prices for alternative colours (inc. graffiti resistant finish) and other options.