Large Enclosures to fit your electrical equipment needs
The new enclosures are modular in design and we’ve named them RMC enclosures which simply stands for Ritherdon modular cabinets. The RMC enclosure is a double door cabinet with a single access bay, fitted with an 18 mm thick wood backboard ready for mounting electrical equipment. Always sold with its corresponding plinth as the same of the cabinets and the modular design require a flat base for optimum performance.
The enclosures are available in two widths, 1250 mm and 1600 mm. We continue to manufacture in our material of choice: stainless steel, grade 4003. The enclosures are powder coated in our standard colours Black, Dark Green, Dark Grey and Light Grey and can be powder coated in the colour of your choice at no extra cost.
We aim to provide every possible size of electrical enclosure to meet customer requirements. From our smallest pillar, the BT Interface pillar at 150 mm wide to our largest enclosure to date, the RMC1600.
RMC Enclosures 1250 and 1600 (Dimensions 1250 – 1250W x 2105H x 600D – Dimensions 1600 – 1600W x 2292H x 800D)
- Manufactured from 2mm thick, 4003 grade of stainless steel.
- Polyester powder coated in standard colours.
- Any other colour choice available at no extra cost.
- Heavy-duty plywood backboard for mounting electrical equipment.
- Three-point locking system for added security.
- Padlock handle with padlock shroud for added protection and durability.
- Fitted with door stays and A4 document pocket.
- 2° sloped roof.